Friday, February 12, 2010

you're not there... :(

Yo! What's up all?
Very sian today lehs, xiaomei didnt come to school because she wnt to malaysia and those chinese boys joker didnt came to school today too. :( VERY SIAN... lessons also sian, the performances today made my feelings better...hahas. Cos of the 4 spotting boys, lol. After school, ate curry potato pau...nice le o.o first time in life..lols. Training today at first very sian, like everyone no mood then in the end got mood derhs. Dam funny just now, ley yi, ysabelle, carol and me were laughing while playing digging just now...hahas. LMAO! :P So yeah, today's chin birthday...i gave him a card which sab gave me early this morning. My card was just simple and easy that;s all.lol. Well, That's all bye!
Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment