Saturday, February 6, 2010

hahas silly me

Yo! what's up?
Hahas..didnt go for the hiking thingy.lols. Very boring at home...regretted not going lorhs even though i got backache -.-. Diaos. Lessons were great except for the last period yesterday -.-. Talip's lesson, walao eh got english test..i anyhow do and hope that i will pass lorh. Wah seh...scary. Oh well, Training yesterday was super crowd because our sec ones juniors and the boys training in the hall. Did our warm ups which we nvr do along time alr..hahas. Then it was training the juniors, my partner hors very funny one, i always reminded her to put her hands firm and the ball height. I train her till my back and right shoulder ache. lols. Hahas..seriously very fun and funny yesterday. I was joking around and saying WELCOME TO TAIWAN! hahas. Its the saying which is funny you know, aiya you may not know about the joke anyways. That's all lah still so fed up of your excuses. Ya, you said next time perhaps there wont be a next time for me-.-. Goodbye! :] When the fck are you going to open your eyes WIDER? i got patience you know that..but if my patience run out, you will see how i'll handle ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment