Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So good to feel the rain!!

Today,i went to school early,but then it was raining...haiyoyo i got wet. Ah!! Then i went up to my classroom at the 3rd floor then i went in the classroom and i saw Ong Pei Ling so lonely. Haha then i laugh and asked her you come to school so early ..lols.. Then i sit down there for awhile and almost taking out a book from my bag then Charmaine passby my classroom and told me whether i want to wonder around the school.. So i followed her everywhere...(I was like a dog) Haiyoyo ...run here and walk so fast...Deyy can't you see its raining the ground is terribly wet... -.- Haiyoyo go up and down the staircase....look for volleyball mates then talk and talk. Haiyoyo...sekali i saw my Maths teacher as also known as Cpa teacher. I quickly went up to my classroom and alerted my classmate then they didnt believe me... -.-! Then i quickly pretend to read my book..hahas then...................the rest of the teachers came in because there is 3 teachers in total.2 of them help us while the other one teaches us.. That's all!.....no more words to add in lols....

No comments:

Post a Comment