Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai


HELLO!
This few days it has been raining and raining crazily and then very sunny . o.o. Weird weather so must be prepared for all this crazy weather la hors. I think Chinese New Year will be a lonely time for me because you know that all my chinese friends have to go out and stay at their relatives or at home for reunion dinner and all this so I'm going to need some help from the mp3 player to play music to kick away boredom :O. Hais...BORINGG!!! ARGH! No training somemore, that makes me feel so miserable -.-"!! Ah whatsoever...atleast there are things that can make me feel not so alone :) Like watching tv, reading books, disturb my siblings and rock and roll with music. No school for tmrw and the next day so that shucks -.-" There's homework and probably after CNY, you will atleast gain 1kg or more than so try to control.
I've been having alot of problems and confusion with people. Why...?Why...?WHYY? -.-" When did i ever offend you or did i own you something? I seriously did nothing at all so yeah -.-. wth...

No comments:

Post a Comment